You are not connected. Please login or register

The Diaguita also opposed the massive Barrick Gold

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

conducted the required consultation. But the group complained Goldcorp had not done it?in the way it should have to regain its mining licence. They also said the mine could pollute a local river and they took the case to the Supreme Court.This is not the first time Goldcorp has to suspend construction at
It happened?in 2012?and then again in November last year.The Diaguita also opposed the massive Barrick Gold (TSX:ABX) Pascua-Lama project, stalled since 2013.
Goldcorp holds a 70% stake in El Morro. New Gold (TSX:NGD) owns the other 30%. Due to begin operations in 2017, the mine has proven and probable reserves totalling?6.7 million ounces of gold and?4.9 billion pounds of copper.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum